We needed a more reliable, powerful and flexible ERP app that scales well to support a large number of concurrent users, and heavy sales and shipping activity. With xTuple, we gained important features needed to move our business to the next stage.
xTuple PostBooks Edition
Accounting, CRM and ERP
PostBooks is a full-featured, fully-integrated business management system, the core of the award winning xTuple ERP Suite. Built with the open source PostgreSQL database and the open source Qt framework for C++, it provides the ultimate in power and flexibility for a range of businesses and industries of any size.
xTuple PostBooks includes the following:
- Accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting)
- Sales (quotes, order entry, sales reporting, shipping)
- CRM (universal address book, incident management, opportunity management, to-do lists, project management)
- Purchasing (purchase orders, receiving, vendor reporting)
- Product Definition (items, infinite-level bills of material)
- Inventory and Distribution (multiple locations, other advanced warehouse features)
- Light Manufacturing (work orders, strong support for make-to-order)
- OpenRPT open source report writer
Like all xTuple products, it runs equally well on Windows, Linux, Mac and mobile – and is fully internationalized (multi-currency, support for multiple tax structures and multilingual translation packs maintained by our global community). PostBooks is licensed under your choice of CPAL, the Open Source Initiative (OSI)-certified Common Public Attribution License, or xTuple's commercial license.
How to get started
Getting Started with PostBooks explains how to download the software and, particularly, the difference between the all-in-one PostBooks installer and the different components available for advanced users who want to set things up their own way.
You may also want to review the full online Reference Guide (also available for sale as a PDF) or a detailed comparison of the PostBooks, Standard, and Manufacturing Editions of xTuple. If you'd just like to talk with someone about the product, whether you're a potential end-user of the software or a potential partner or developer, please post a question on our forums.
|New to xTuple? Want to enter all of your business data fast? QuickStart Wizard can walk you through the steps today. Get QuickStart Wizard.|