Now process shipments within xTuple ERP
AKA ShipIt Pro for xTuple allows you to create multiple packages/boxes and automatically calculate their weight by using the weight field from the xTuple Inventory. This xTuple ERP extension package automatically and accurately calculates the insurance value for each package and allows you to assign third party billing from an account number stored in the xTuple customer record. All features are seamlessly integrated with xTuple.
AKA ShipIt Pro for xTuple features include:
- Shipping Software for xTuple ERP
- Includes U.S. versions for UPS, FedEx and USPS (Stamps.com) Modules
- Includes Canadian versions for UPS and FedEx
- Ship from xTuple screens (Ship Order, Create Invoice and ShipIt Workbench)
- Carton contents Level Shipping details and read weight from Orders and Invoices
- Ship from ShipIt Workbench (New Screen in xTuple) allows Miscellaneous Shipments with Address Book
- Scale Interface
- Multi User Ready (additional license apply)
For reduced pricing available for additional users and support subscription** information, download this AKA ShipIt for xTuple ERP Price List (PDF).
**ShipIt Maintenance must be purchased from AKA computer Consulting, Inc., only. Yearly maintenance is mandatory, software will stop working if not renewed.
Not ready for Pro? A Lite Version is also available which has the same functionality as the Pro Version without the Pick and Pack capabilities and only shipping from ShipIt Workbench (not from Ship Order or Create Invoice).
Note: ShipIt includes both an extension package for xTuple and a separate external application that must be run. The external ShipIt application works ONLY ON MICROSOFT WINDOWS.
Join our mailing list
There are no products in your shopping cart.