Now process shipments within xTuple ERP
AKA ShipIt Lite for xTuple allows you to create multiple packages/boxes and automatically calculate their weight by using the weight field from the xTuple Inventory. This xTuple ERP extension package automatically and accurately calculates the insurance value for each package and allows you to assign third party billing from an account number stored in the xTuple customer record. All features are seamlessly integrated with xTuple.
AKA ShipIt Lite for xTuple features include:
- Shipping Software for xTuple ERP
- Includes U.S. versions for UPS, FedEx and USPS (Stamps.com) Modules
- Includes Canadian versions for UPS and FedEx
- Ship from ShipIt Workbench Only and able to select SO/Shipment or Invoice Number
- Ship from ShipIt Workbench (New Screen in xTuple) allows Miscellaneous Shipments with Address Book
- Box Level Shipping (No Carton Details)
- Scale Interface
- Multi User Ready (additional license apply)
For reduced pricing available for additional users and support subscription** information, download this AKA ShipIt for xTuple ERP Price List (PDF).
**ShipIt Maintenance must be purchased from AKA computer Consulting, Inc., only. Yearly maintenance is mandatory, software will stop working if not renewed.
Need Pick and Pack capabilities or shipping from Ship Order or Create Invoice? A Pro Version is also available.
Note: ShipIt includes both an extension package for xTuple and a separate external application that must be run. The external ShipIt application works ONLY ON MICROSOFT WINDOWS.
There are no products in your shopping cart.