Add your software to the xTuple xChange
Developed a custom report, an xTension package of custom screens and scripts or some other type of application to interface with xTuple ERP?
Let us help you get it into the hands of more xTuple users. If you don’t already, you will need to have Full Access privileges for your xTuple online user account.
Free or Paid?
The first question you need to answer: Do you want to make your software available under a free and open source license? Or would you prefer to charge a fee?
If you choose “free,” then you can upload your software immediately. If you want to sell your software on the xChange, then please read and agree to our xTuple xChange Seller Agreement – and xTuple staff will review your submission before making it available on the website. You will receive an email once that review is complete.
Review the full xChange Seller Agreement. Or here are the highlights:
- There is no fee to list your software.
- xTuple manages the purchase transaction and takes a fee on each completed sale. If you are an xTuple Partner in good standing, the fee is less (i.e., you keep more of the purchase price):
- Regular Full Access user (not a Partner): You keep 40% of the sale.
- xTuple Authorized Consultant: You keep 50% of the sale.
- xTuple Solution Provider: You keep 60% of the sale.
- xTuple Development Partner: You keep 70% of the sale.
- xTuple Gold Partner: You keep 80% of the sale.
- As soon as you become a Partner or upgrade from one level of the Partner program to another, the new fee level is applicable on the very next sale.
- All sales are final; any support, warranties or refunds are your responsibility.
- xTuple will pay you your residuals on a monthly basis.
Choose at least one category in the xChange under which to list your software. These are the top-level categories. This list may grow, but it’s a place to start:
- External Apps – completely separate (non-web-based) applications that connect to xTuple ERP
- Printable Docs – documentation and “how-tos” of your own creation that are suitable for printing
- Report Definitions – individual XML files of printable reports in xTuple ERP
- xTension Packages – integrated packages which combine custom screens, scripting and reports in xTuple ERP
- Web Interfaces – tools to connect an xTuple ERP back-end system to web front-end application
- Services & Support
How to create a package for submission?
Instructions for package creation and submission may be found at the xTuple GitHub Updater wiki.
Subscribe to updates
There are no products in your shopping cart.