Get help customizing xTuple ERP-from integrating new applications to upgrading custom reports.
xTuple Expert Consulting
Designed to assist customers who find they need help customizing xTuple ERP, this 8-hour/1-day prepaid consultation includes everything from integrating new applications to upgrading custom reports.
|Eight (8) hours of support may be provided by:|
Expert consulting hours can help you get through the toughest support issues for both PostBooks and the commercial editions of xTuple ERP. This product support option gives you direct access to the database and developer resources that created xTuple.
|Expert Consulting Covers:|
|Audit existing ERP systems|
|Integrate xTuple Packages|
|Integrate third-party apps|
The Support Process
When you purchase a support package, you will be given access to our online incident management system. Below is a step-by-step outline that describes what happens when you submit a support request.
- Log in to xTuple.org and go to the Customer Support page to file a ticket in our system. Please be as detailed as possible in explaining your issue and provide steps for reproducing the problem.
- Within a few minutes you will receive an automated reply from the system. If you do not have a support plan, you will need to purchase support before your ticket is processed.
- If your ticket is filed before 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, GMT-05:00-US & Canada (Find Your Time Zone), it will be reviewed that day. Tickets with critical importance (e.g. Help! My site is down!) will be handled immediately.
- If a ticket requires custom development, it will be assigned to a developer who will estimate how long it will take to complete the work. You will receive an email when the work has been assigned.
- On the following business day, you will receive a message from the developer letting you know when to expect the work to be finished. Work will begin on the ticket at this time.
- When the ticket has been resolved, you will be sent an email requesting that you confirm the problem is solved.
- When you confirm the problem is solved, the ticket will be closed.
- If you send no confirmation, the ticket will be closed after two days.
You will also receive a support phone number and a support ID. You may use this phone number to access support, in addition to the incident management system.
Expert Consulting Support Terms
Your 8-hours/1-day Expert Consulting support may include time you spend on the phone with our support team, or developer consulting time. We track the time used and advise you when the end of your prepaid time is close.
Any support used above and beyond the included support and/or purchased bundle reverts to base per-hour pricing.
- To take advantage of this offer, you must purchase a bundle of prepaid hours on the xChange, or provide us an e-check or credit card over the phone.
- Any prepaid money will be applied to any unpaid balance at the rate of the invoice prior to applying remaining money to new work. This means you may want to first pay any outstanding balance prior to purchasing prepaid hours.
- You must schedule the start of the work within one year of date of purchase.
- Prepaid hours expire one year after purchase date. You must use up all prepaid hours within one year of the date of purchase; there are no refunds on prepaid hours.
- We reserve the right to refuse the selling of prepaid hours to anyone for any reason. If we refuse your order, we will refund your money.
Join our mailing list
There are no products in your shopping cart.