Project Management and Implementation Methodologies
Become an xTuple Power User with specialized knowledge and applications.
xTuple ERP: Project Management and Implementation Methodologies
This course provides participants with the foundation they need to successfully manage the implementation of xTuple ERP. Topics covered include but are not limited to:
- The importance of establishing a clear vision and expectations
- Building the project team
- Components of a successful pilot program
- Executing a the pilot program to reduce risk and accelerates the schedule
- Setting reasonable timeline expectations
- Basic Postgres administration and pgAdmin
- The role of accounting during the implementation
- Beginning balance techniques and considerations
- Methodologies for data migration importing data
- An introduction to the application infrastructure including reports, scripts, screens and packages
- An introduction to CSV import
- Using the xTuple Updater
- Comparison of xTuple ERP versions
- xTuple Connect capabilities that push information to users, customers, and suppliers
- Case studies and lessons learned
- Preparing end users for a smooth transition
- Evaluating the pros and cons of a clean break versus a parallel go live
Seats are available until filled. Each seat in the class costs $495.
xTuple is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Visit: www.nasba.org.
Join our mailing list
There are no products in your shopping cart.