We needed a more reliable, powerful and flexible ERP app that scales well to support a large number of concurrent users, and heavy sales and shipping activity. With xTuple, we gained important features needed to move our business to the next stage.
Feature Mob 2 | Crowd-sourcing xTuple PostBooks® Updates
Feature Mob 2 UPDATES: By Module, Feature, Incident Number
RELEASE NOTES – Now managed in xTuple's GitHub repository for your convenience.
April, 2014 – Stay tuned for updates in version 4.4 release. Release notes for xTuple 4.4.
February, 2014 – If you are a #FM2 supporter and have not yet received our "Thank you" gifts, please contact xTuple Marketing Team. And for all supporters at the $500 sponsor level and above who did not use their complimentary xTupleCon ticket in 2013, save-the-date for xTupleCon14: October 6-11, 2014. Read about xTuple 4.3 release which includes more of the enhancements requested and the new xTuple Distribution Edition.
December 4, 2013 – "Thank you" gifts are on their way to #FM2 supporters! Read more on xTuple 4.2 (Thor.2) release which includes some of the enhancements requested.
November 8, 2013 – "Thank you" gifts are on order! Contribution levels ranged from $100 to $10,000 (USD) and included "thank you" gifts such as xTuple Feature Mob exclusive t-shirt, xTuple Lands’ End polo shirt, admission to the 2013 or 2014 xTupleCon user conference, xTuple Connect package, Mobile Web & BI on-site install, Enhanced Commissions package, and the Feature Mob 2-exclusive 5-user perpetual license of xTuple Enterprise Edition. xTuple "X" Embroidered Logo Ball Caps went to the first 100 supporters.World’s #1 open source enterprise resource planning Software Company kicks-off second community development initiative – “Flash Mob” for new features. xTuple CEO Ned Lilly queried the open source user community recently, asking what features were missing for xTuple PostBooks® to be "perfect." Read more on xTuple's Feature Mob 2.
October 11, 2013 – Feature Mob 2 sells as inaugural xTupleCon, xTuple's global user conference. Read more on xTupleCon.
September 26, 2013 – New $3,000 level added: Your added perk includes installation of the full server infrastructure to support the new Mobile Web client and Pentaho BI tools (which normally sells for $6,000). And, happily for our $5,000 and $10,000 level sponsors, they receive the added reward, too. Read more on Feature Mob 2 updated offering.
August 23, 2013 – Feature Mob 2: Making PostBooks® Everything You Want it to Be. Read CEO Ned Lilly's blog post.
August 22, 2013 – Media Release: World’s #1 open source enterprise resource planning Software Company kicks-off second community development initiative – “Flash Mob” for new features. xTuple CEO Ned Lilly queried the open source user community recently, asking what features were missing for xTuple PostBooks® to be "perfect." Read more on xTuple's Feature Mob 2.
- Finance Charges 20104 >> 4.4
- Payroll export wizard and optional TimeTrex interface 20114
- Simplified use of credit card for Purchasing 20283
- Expanded VAT localization - forms for UK, EU, CA, AU 20135
- Ability to Reverse Bank Reconciliation 8891 >> 4.3
- Standard 1099 handling for US companies 11207
- Apply Credit Memos to checks/payments 7518 >> 4.2
- Reverse Behavior on Miscellaneous AP Credit Memo 18174
- Right-click on AR Workbench to open Customer 20281 >> 4.3
- Add "Open Customer Master" to right-click on A/R Workbench 16055 >> 4.3
- Right-click to see source Voucher on AP Workbench 16366 >> 4.3
- Add "Void" option to right-click on AP Workbench, Payables tab 17852 >> 4.3
- Improvements to AP Workbench 20279 >> 4.3
- External Interfaces
- Reporting / BI Dashboards
- Pentaho Community Edition integration 20131 >> 4.6
- PO search by customer Purchase Order 20143
- REGEX Wizard Power Search 20753
- Characteristics on Sales Orders/Invoices/Purchase Orders 19168 >> 4.2
- Search: Search email tabs 20136 >> 4.2
- Document Tab everywhere the Comment tab is 11304 >> 4.2
- Longer recent database list on login screen 16518 >> 4.3
- Add "Column" to "Copy to Clipboard" right-click on table view 17543
Subscribe to updates
Webinars, classroom training, distance learning, meetups and conferences