What set xTuple apart was how solid the functionality was for the price. Most small to mid-sized companies cannot afford the more expensive ERP systems out there, but they do need a system. xTuple’s offering was clearly the best value.
xTuple Enterprise Edition
The ultimate solution for your growing business
The Enterprise Edition also includes the following add-on components and complimentary offerings:
- xTuple Connect, our powerful integration platform for connecting to outside systems, includes full integration of your CRM, accounting and ERP with your existing corporate email system
- Fixed Assets Depreciation and Maintenance packages for full integration of your fixed asset register and depreciation schedules with xTuple accounting
- xTuple Project Accounting, our robust Budget and Financial Reporting for project management
- Enhanced Commissions package, which allows for sophisticated management of complex sales teams
- Implementation of the advanced xTuple Server and Mobile Web solution, including the new xTuple Workflow engine [see xTupleU video]
- Other discounts on popular add-on solutions:
- xTupleCommerce solution of your choice, enabling your customers and other trading partners to interact with your ERP system through your website ($5,000 discount)
- xTuple Business Intelligence — a complete solution for the analysis of your sales process and customer relationship management program ($5,000 discount)
- 50% off any tier of xTuple Network (XTN) service, allowing for xTuple-managed upgrades
xTuple Enterprise is our premium offering — with a minimum license of ten concurrent users. Outstanding value.
Join our mailing list
Webinars, classroom training, distance learning, meetups and conferences