We were on the bottom end for the size of a company that can move to an ERP system. We were also at the top end in size of a company that can use QuickBooks. xTuple is focused on their clients’ needs. The website, community, and training classes are a big help.
Drupal + Open Source ERP Business Solutions = Grow Your World
At xTuple, we power our own websites with Drupal — one of the most popular PHP-based* content management systems (CMS) in the world.
Our online marketplace, the xTuple xChange, uses the Ubercart add-in module for eCommerce to fully integrate our online store with Drupal. And one of our most popular commercial offerings is built with Drupal — the xTuple Web Portal, which works with any xTuple ERP Edition, as an easy way to work more seamlessly with customers, suppliers and anyone else with whom you do business.
Drupal CMS is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your web content, with an endless variety of customization. Drupal’s success continues to highlight the ever-expanding role open source technology plays in today’s global business community with companies of all sizes.
Today Drupal is used globally by celebrities, non-profit institutions, schools, Fortune 500 companies and government websites as the best CMS option for building social networking, news, blogs, forums, images and many more advanced websites. Drupal is used by some of the biggest sites on the Web, like The Economist, Examiner.com and The White House.
As per data provided by Acquia — the commercial open source software company providing products, services, and technical support for the social publishing system — Drupal is pervasive. Nearly one million people in 228 countries speaking 181 languages power and are powered by Drupal.
Drupal is —
- Free — Free and open source software (FOSS). Free to download, to use, to share.
- Compatible — It is web-based, so it works with all operating systems.
- Community-based — Passionate volunteer Drupal users worldwide support the project.
- Flexible — Many available modules are added by the community for your use. Share yours, too.
- Scalable — Choose an existing template or create your own; use it as simply as you want.
- Secure — Unlike proprietary software, many developer eyes on the code and follow-up quality assurance checks by the company make Drupal a much more secure software.
Web shops, Integrated Solution Providers (ISP) and Value-Added Resellers (VAR): contact us to learn how xTuple can turn Web engagements into a business solutions opportunity.
Learn more about the Drupal organization at http://drupal.org.
Find Drupal events worldwide at http://drupical.com.
* PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language especially suited for Web development. It can be embedded into HTML. The official PHP site can be found at http://php.net.