We were on the bottom end for the size of a company that can move to an ERP system. We were also at the top end in size of a company that can use QuickBooks. xTuple is focused on their clients’ needs. The website, community, and training classes are a big help.
xTuple: Power User Training (Class)
Implementing — and customizing — an ERP system is not easy.
Empower yourself with an intensive 4-day session focused on getting the most out of xTuple, taking advantage of its advanced capabilities. Due to the powerful interactivity of classroom participation, seats are limited and fill quickly.
Training classes held in Washington, D.C. - provide opportunities for group outings during your free evenings, or bring your family and enjoy all that America's Capital City has to offer. Attend just one week or both weeks.
Official Travel Website of Washington, D.C. - a vibrant city full of museums and history, art galleries and theaters. Some popular attractions: Explore the national monuments - the best time to see them is at night when they are illuminated and less crowded. Tour the three houses of U.S. Government - the U.S. Capitol Building, the White House and the U.S. Supreme Court and you will gain a fuller understanding of the division of power within our democratic government. Walk, bike or kayak along the historic C&O Canal. Visit Mount Vernon - the 500-acre estate of George Washington, the first President of the United States.
Curriculum with PostgreSQL, Qt, Packaged xTensions and xTuple Connect:
- Structured Query Language
- SQL Review - the key to xTuple business logic!
- Advanced MetaSQL - powerful conditional scripting on top of basic SQL
- Data Exchange
- CSV Import tool
- API views for interfacing with third-party applications
- XML import/export via XSLT
- xTuple Connect (formerly Batch Manager)
- Database Maintenance and Development
- PostgreSQL Advanced Topics
- pgAdmin GUI client
- xTuple ERP Database maintenance
- xTuple Application Development Environment
- Intro to Qt/Designer and code structure
- Create Sample Client Application
- Intro to xTuple xTension Packages
- And much more, dependent upon class interest
- Requests for refunds for Live Classes must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to scheduled start date of training session. All cancellations will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted within 30 days of scheduled start date. For Web-based Classes, all sales are final. No refunds will be granted for Group Internet Classes.
- Participants of canceled classes will be offered course credits which may be applied to future courses and must be redeemed within 12 months of receipt.
- This class has been reviewed by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy. Qualified attendees are eligible to receive 34 CPE credit hours. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
- For more information regarding refunds, complaints and/or program cancellation policy or for general questions, please contact our offices at training@xTuple.com or call 757-461-3022, extension 118.
Field of Study
- Specialized Knowledge and Applications
xTuple is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Visit: www.nasba.org.
Distance Learning Survey
xTuple's Online Training / Distance Learning program is Computer-Based Training (CBT) offered as instructor-led or self-paced options.
What type of training will meet your needs?
"Anyone who is responsible for the care and feeding of a production installation of xTuple should attend the Power User Training. The course provides many opportunities to build your expertise no matter how advanced you are now. The ROI is immediate and significant. I would have been very disappointed if I had passed on this course."
--Martin Aherron, Cybernetics