What set xTuple apart was how solid the functionality was for the price. Most small to mid-sized companies cannot afford the more expensive ERP systems out there, but they do need a system. xTuple’s offering was clearly the best value.
xTuple: Power User Training (Class)
Implementing — and customizing — an ERP system is not easy.
Empower yourself with an intensive 4-day session focused on getting the most out of xTuple, taking advantage of its advanced capabilities. Due to the powerful interactivity of classroom participation, seats are limited and fill quickly.
Training classes held at xTuple Headquarters in Norfolk, Virginia — include one group activity such as an evening aboard the Tall Sailing Ship American Rover to see Hampton Roads, the largest natural harbor — and largest Navy base — in the world. Or, xTuple golf, if weather and time permits.
Classes are presented as follows:
- Day One, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Day Two, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Day Three, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Day Four, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (GMT-05:00-US & Canada)
- Included: Continental breakfast and lunch is served every day.
- Note: This training meets 4 times. You are expected to attend all 4 sessions.
Curriculum with PostgreSQL, Qt, Packaged xTensions and xTuple Connect:
- Structured Query Language
- SQL Review - the key to xTuple business logic!
- Advanced MetaSQL - powerful conditional scripting on top of basic SQL
- Data Exchange
- CSV Import tool
- API views for interfacing with third-party applications
- XML import/export via XSLT
- xTuple Connect (formerly Batch Manager)
- Database Maintenance and Development
- PostgreSQL Advanced Topics
- pgAdmin GUI client
- xTuple ERP Database maintenance
- xTuple Application Development Environment
- Intro to Qt/Designer and code structure
- Create Sample Client Application
- Intro to xTuple xTension Packages
- And much more, dependent upon class interest
- None, although xTuple Setup, Configuration and Operation is recommended
- Requests for refunds for Live Classes must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to scheduled start date of training session. All cancellations will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted within 30 days of scheduled start date. For Web-based Classes, all sales are final. No refunds will be granted for Group Internet Classes.
- Participants of canceled classes will be offered course credits which may be applied to future courses and must be redeemed within 12 months of receipt.
- This class has been reviewed by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy. Qualified attendees are eligible to receive 34 CPE credit hours. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
- For more information regarding refunds, complaints and/or program cancellation policy or for general questions, please contact our offices at training@xTuple.com or call 757-461-3022, extension 138.
Field of Study
- Specialized Knowledge and Applications
xTuple is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Visit: www.nasba.org.
Distance Learning Survey
xTuple's Online Training / Distance Learning program is Computer-Based Training (CBT) offered as instructor-led or self-paced options.
What type of training will meet your needs?
"Anyone who is responsible for the care and feeding of a production installation of xTuple should attend the Power User Training. The course provides many opportunities to build your expertise no matter how advanced you are now. The ROI is immediate and significant. I would have been very disappointed if I had passed on this course."
--Martin Aherron, Cybernetics