We needed a more reliable, powerful and flexible ERP app that scales well to support a large number of concurrent users, and heavy sales and shipping activity. With xTuple, we gained important features needed to move our business to the next stage.
xTuple: Power User Training (Class)
Logistics for class and travel
Where is the next class location?
Implementing — and customizing — an ERP system is not easy.
Empower yourself with an intensive 4-day session focused on getting the most out of xTuple, taking advantage of its advanced capabilities. For your ultimate education, in-class participation is required due to the powerful interactivity of this content. Seats are limited and fill quickly.
Classes are presented as follows:
- Day One, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Day Two, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Day Three, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Day Four, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Note: This training meets 4 times. You are expected to attend all 4 sessions.
Curriculum with PostgreSQL, Qt, Packaged xTensions and xTuple Connect:
- Structured Query Language
- SQL Review - the key to xTuple business logic!
- Advanced MetaSQL - powerful conditional scripting on top of basic SQL
- Data Exchange
- CSV Import tool
- API views for interfacing with third-party applications
- XML import/export via XSLT
- xTuple Connect (formerly Batch Manager)
- Database Maintenance and Development
- PostgreSQL Advanced Topics
- pgAdmin GUI client
- xTuple ERP Database maintenance
- xTuple Application Development Environment
- Intro to Qt/Designer and code structure
- Create Sample Client Application
- Intro to xTuple xTension Packages
- And much more, dependent upon class interest
- None, although xTuple Setup, Configuration and Operation (SCO) is recommended
- Requests for refunds for Live Classes must be received in writing at least 30 days prior to scheduled start date of training session. All cancellations will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted within 30 days of scheduled start date. For Web-based Classes, all sales are final. No refunds will be granted for Group Internet Classes.
- Participants of canceled classes will be offered course credits which may be applied to future courses and must be redeemed within 12 months of receipt.
- This class has been reviewed by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy. Qualified attendees are eligible to receive 34 CPE credit hours. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
- For more information regarding refunds, complaints and/or program cancellation policy or for general questions, please contact xTuple Training Team.
Field of Study
- Specialized Knowledge and Applications
xTuple is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Visit: www.nasba.org.
Try online training for learning at your convenience — Now in beta
Webinars, classroom training, distance learning, meetups and conferences
"Anyone who is responsible for the care and feeding of a production installation of xTuple should attend the Power User Training. The course provides many opportunities to build your expertise no matter how advanced you are now. The ROI is immediate and significant. I would have been very disappointed if I had passed on this course."
--Martin Aherron, Cybernetics