We needed a solution that would allow us to forecast for materials, with a lead time of up to 16 weeks and help us take control of our manufacturing costs. xTuple has proven to be a valuable tool for all areas of the company.
Web store eCommerce integration with xTuple - Remote Training Class Description
xTuple allows for dynamic interchange of data with outside systems via our XML import/export utilities. Join us for an instructional session where we will demonstrate how the integrated XML tools can help you to import orders from your online store and export order status back to the store when you've shipped the product.
xTuple's Director of Internet Strategy, BC Wilson begins this unique remote training class with an overview of xTuple's XML capabilities and concludes with setting up a sample application and exchanging data with a webstore via XML.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Set up xTuple to export xml
- Create a basic xsl transformation file
- Import sales orders from an outside store into xTuple
- Process orders and export shipping status to a store
- Configure xTuple Connect to automate import and export operations
- Thursday June 16
- 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm/est
Suggested Advance Preparation:
- Understand xml structure
- Preview xslt and xpath
- Group Internet
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted for Group Internet classes
- For more information regarding refunds, complaints and/or program cancellation policy, or for general questions, please contact our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-461-3022 x.118
- This class qualifies for 2 CPE credit hours
Field of Study:
- Specialized Knowledge and Applications
xTuple is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Visit: www.nasba.org.