We needed a solution that would allow us to forecast for materials, with a lead time of up to 16 weeks and help us take control of our manufacturing costs. xTuple has proven to be a valuable tool for all areas of the company.
xTuple offers monthly webinars which are free and available to anyone. You will enjoy a detailed demonstration of a particular feature of the xTuple application, and we dedicate time to answer specific questions from the audience. All webinars are held at 1:15 p.m. Eastern Time (GMT-05:00-US & Canada) - Your Time Zone
xTuple is your source for an affordable, modern business management software system which runs on Windows, Mac, Linux/Unix and mobile devices.
Every xTuple Training qualifies for continuing professional education (CPE) credits with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
Introduction to xTuple ERP Webinar
- This live demonstration of xTuple open source accounting, CRM, and ERP is a great opportunity for users of all types to learn more about xTuple and how it can work for your business. Find out why xTuple PostBooks has been the #1 most active open source project on SourceForge.
CRM/Corporate Relationship Management Webinar
- The integrated Corporate/Customer Relationship Management functionality is crucial to maximizing xTuple business software (PostBooks as well as Commercial Editions). See how xTuple's CRM allows you to organize, synchronize and manage ALL of your business contacts and communications, including sales and marketing opportunities, customer incident management, to-do lists and projects, and more.
Distribution & Inventory Control Webinar
- xTuple ERP for Distributors offers a fully-integrated end-to-end business software system for companies with more sophisticated inventory control needs. xTuple for Wholesale Distribution (xWD) is available as an add-on package to any xTuple ERP Edition, including PostBooks. This live demo features enterprise-class functionality designed specifically for distribution, including fully automated pricing updates, integrated external vendor catalogs, real-time inventory control and purchasing, powerful communication management for customer and vendor relationships, and more.
Manufacturing & Inventory Control Functionality Webinar
- xTuple business management software offers powerful tools available to manage your inventory, manufacturing and distribution operations. This presentation is especially valuable for companies that have some degree of manufacturing, packaging and/or assembly. Features demonstrated include drop ship purchasing, advanced returns management, multi-warehouse control, sophisticated lot/serial tracking and tracing, and much more.
Using xTuple for Service-Based Companies Webinar
- xTuple offers several software solutions for service-based businesses including Project Management and Time and Expense tracking. Learn more about how xTuple can help you better manage your professional, service-based business.
xTuple Accounting Webinar Series
- For CPAs, accountants and financial managers seeking alternative solutions or outgrowing limited software options such as QuickBooks, Peachtree or MYOB, this webinar is a great way to learn the basics of xTuple's Accounts Receivable and Payable, detailed General Ledger and powerful Financial Reporting Engine, and much more. This demo shows you how xTuple allows for multiple concurrent users and unlimited database size; easy audit trails and simple transaction history tracking; multiple currencies and language support; multiple location tracking; flexible calendar and reporting periods; and more. xTuple is fast becoming known as “The QuickBooks Alternative.”
Who Should Attend?
- ERP Project Managers
- Accounting professionals
- Operations leaders
- IT professionals
- Anyone interested in learning more about xTuple
Whether you are researching xTuple, starting your implementation or are already live in production, these webinars can provide helpful information in your evaluation process or make you more effecient with your use of xTuple.
- Webinars classes have been reviewed by the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy. Qualified attendees are eligible to receive one (1) CPE credit hour. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits have been granted based on a 50-minute hour.
- For more information regarding refunds, complaints and/or program cancellation policy, or for general questions, please contact us.
Field of Study
- Specialized Knowledge and Applications
xTuple is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Visit: www.nasba.org.
Try online training for learning at your convenience — Now in beta
Webinars, classroom training, distance learning, meetups and conferences