We were on the bottom end for the size of a company that can move to an ERP system. We were also at the top end in size of a company that can use QuickBooks. xTuple is focused on their clients’ needs. The website, community, and training classes are a big help.
OpenRPT - Remote Training Class Description
OpenRPT, the free report writer software that comes with all xTuple editions and is available as a stand-alone product, is a powerful tool for generating reports from your xTuple data.
Join xTuple's Director of Product Training, Mike Atherton, for this unique remote training course which starts with a review of the basics of SQL and concludes with the creation of a new ad hoc report using OpenRPT.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define the structure of a SQL Select Statement
- List and know how to use the following SQL clauses: order by, join, union, case
- Employ the following database functions: xTuple format functions, xTuple barcode format functions; xTuple currency functions
- Differentiate between the physical tables, views, and API views in xTuple
- Employ the Meta SQL value and, if exists, tags
- Pass parameters to Meta SQL statements
- Implement version control using report grades
- Insert background images and watermarks in report definitions
- Achieve desired report layouts using OpenRPT report sections
- Embed Meta SQL in report definitions or optionally link them to Meta SQL repository
- Session I - Monday April 18
- Session II - Tuesday April 19
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm/est (6 hours total)
- A working knowledge of SQL and xTuple
Who Should Attend:
This course covers a broad range of topics, from fairly technical to highly technical concepts and techniques. Participants should be advised that some portions of the class may be more applicable than others depending on your experience level.
- Users who want to make cosmetic changes to report definitions will benefit from this class
- Users who want to change the query logic and modify existing reports will benefit from this class
- Users who want to learn how to create and deploy new ad hoc reports in xTuple will benefit from this class
Suggested Advance Preparation:
- Group Internet
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted for Group Internet classes
- For more information regarding refunds, complaints and/or program cancellation policy, or for general questions, please contact our offices at email@example.com or call 757-461-3022 x.118
- This class qualifies for 7 CPE credit hours
Field of Study:
- Specialized Knowledge and Applications
xTuple is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Visit: www.nasba.org.
Webinars, classroom training, distance learning, meetups and conferences