We were on the bottom end for the size of a company that can move to an ERP system. We were also at the top end in size of a company that can use QuickBooks. xTuple is focused on their clients’ needs. The website, community, and training classes are a big help.
xTuple offers formal training opportunities
Learn in the classroom, from the basics of xTuple and ERP, in general, to more advanced user, administrator and developer classes. Please contact us if you would like to know more about class schedules and availability.
Details on events held in Washington, D.C.
Each day includes a deli lunch. If you fly, choose either Reagan National Airport (DCA) or Dulles International Airport (IAD). Training is easily accessible from either airport, with convenient and centrally located hotel options.
- Classes are held at Marymount University's Ballston Center, 1000 North Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22201
- Directions to Marymount University - Ballston Campus
- Shuttle service is available to and from the Ballston-MU Metro station
- Hotels nearby include:
- Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston, 4610 N. Fairfax Drive, Arlington, Virginia 22203 - 1-703-243-9800 or 1-703-243-9808, ext. 7113 [Special Rates expire July 18 for August 11-15 and July 25 for August 18-21: Use "MMU xTuple Technology Conference, August 2014"]
- Comfort Inn Ballston, 1211 N. Glebe Road, Arlington, Virginia 22201 - 1-703-247-3399
- Westin Arlington Gateway, 801 North Glebe Road, Arlington, Virginia 22203 - 1-703-717-6200
- Or search for your favorite lodging near the Metro line and/or travel to Ballston for class
Details on events held in Las Vegas, Nevada (USA)
Each day includes a deli lunch. If you fly, choose McCarran International Airport (LAS). Training is easily accessible from the airport, with convenient and centrally located hotel. We'll also include one evening group activity at our nearby recommended off-strip resort hotel.
- Classes are held at xTuple Las Vegas Training Center, 7881 West Charleston Blvd., Suite 175, Las Vegas, NV 89117
- Recommended nearby resort hotel:
Details on events held at xTuple HQ Training Facility in Norfolk, Virginia
Each day includes a deli lunch. If you fly, the best airport choice is Norfolk International Airport (ORF), approximately 20 minutes from downtown Norfolk, the heart of the Virginia waterfront. Several major air carriers are available. Another option is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF), approximately 45 minutes to an hour away. Several options for hotels are within walking distance of our address at 119 W York St, Norfolk, VA 23510. If you prefer, the Virginia Beach resort area is nearby, only a 40 minute drive. Please make your own transportation and hotel arrangements.
DIRECTIONS: Get Here By Land, By Sea and By Train
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: Recommended downtown Norfolk hotels are listed closest to farthest from the training site.
- Residence Inn by Marriott - 1-757-842-6216
- Use corporate code "DXN" for discount
- Courtyard by Marriott Norfolk Downtown - 1-757-963-6000
- Use corporate code "DXN" for discount
Alternative Norfolk Accommodations with links to special rates, if any:
- Freemason Inn Bed & Breakfast - 1-757-963-7000
- Norfolk Waterside Marriott - 1-757-627-4200
- Sheraton Norfolk Waterside - 1-757-622-6664
PARKING: Limited on-street, metered parking and close walking distance from these City of Norfolk garages. (Note: no xTuple HQ parking lot available during regular business hours)
- 215 W. York Street (corner of Bute and Boush, entrances on York and Bute)
- 161 Freemason Street (corner of Boush and Freemason, entrance on Freemason)
- Wells Fargo Center (corner of E. Freemason and Bank, entrances on each)
- 201 Brambleton Avenue @Scope (corner of St. Paul's and Brambleton, entrance on St. Paul's)
- 500 City Hall Avenue @MacArthur Mall (entrances on Market and City Hall)
F.R.E.D. (Free Ride Every Day): On demand courtesy shuttle available in downtown Norfolk at no cost by calling 1-757-478-7233.
TAXI SERVICE: Rental Cars are unnecessary in downtown Norfolk. No matter where you are, there is a taxi stand nearby. And don't worry about parking charges. If you are parked in a city facility, just save your cab receipt. Show it to the attendant when you exit the garage. If you retrieve your car within 24 hours you will be charged no more than the maximum daily rate for that facility. Go to the nearest taxi stand and Catch a Ride. Or call for a taxi.
Or consider the 15-minute ferry trip from the Norfolk Waterside to historical downtown Portsmouth:
- Renaissance Portsmouth Hotel & Waterfront Conference Center - 1-757-673-3000
Important: Please bring a laptop (Windows, Linux or Mac) with network connectivity. Wireless is ideal, but we also support wired Ethernet.
Contact us for information on other popular training offerings:
- Customized onsite training. Cost: Fixed fee depending on class size (minimum $12,000) plus travel expenses.
- On-demand remote online training. Classroom training or an on-site equivalent is a prerequisite.
xTuple is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Visit: www.nasba.org.
Try online training for learning at your convenience — Now in beta
Use it FREE until December 31, 2014
"Anyone who is responsible for the care and feeding of a production installation of xTuple should attend the Power User Training. The course provides many opportunities to build your expertise no matter how advanced you are now. The ROI is immediate and significant. I would have been very disappointed if I had passed on this course."
--Martin Aherron, Cybernetics
"I did NOT want to attend the Introduction to xTuple ERP course. I have 20 years of ERP experience in several packages and within several industries. I didn't think that an 'introduction' class was going to teach me anything new. I held my nose and kept an open mind, and after the first few hours, I was glad I had come. The course turned out to be a good investment, even for someone with my experience. The instructor led us at an easy pace through lecture, demonstration, and hands on configuration of the xTuple ERP application. By the last day we 'opened' our practice companies for business and were able to completely understand how the data flows through the business model."
--Shane Steinkamp, The Carpenter Company