We needed a solution that would allow us to forecast for materials, with a lead time of up to 16 weeks and help us take control of our manufacturing costs. xTuple has proven to be a valuable tool for all areas of the company.
Go Wireless in the Warehouse
Learn how to implement a wireless bar coding solution into your warehouse. Join designer of the Yellow Dog Wireless solution, Norm Jekubik as he teaches you how to install this solution designed specifically for xTuple. The Yellow Dog wireless solution enables you to move transactions to the shop floor and warehousing areas.
After completing this session, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of automating the warehouse
- Understand the functions that our solution supports
- Inbound Receiving
- Pick and Issue Material
- Inventory Transfers
- Inventory Counts
- Label and Pack List Printing
- Pick and Ship Sales Orders
Who Should Attend:
Users that want to automate warehouse functions and increase efficiency
- Thursday May 26
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm/est
- Group Internet
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted for Group Internet classes
- For more information regarding refunds, complaints and/or program cancellation policy, or for general questions, please contact our offices at email@example.com or call 757-461-3022 x.118
- This class qualifies for 1 CPE credit hours
Field of Study:
- Specialized Knowledge and Applications
xTuple is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Visit: www.nasba.org.