We were on the bottom end for the size of a company that can move to an ERP system. We were also at the top end in size of a company that can use QuickBooks. xTuple is focused on their clients’ needs. The website, community, and training classes are a big help.
Distributors: Welcome to xTuple
Meet xTuple: Changing the Way Distributors View ERP Software
Let's face it. Most business software vendors don't listen. Over-priced products, bad service, unstable management. Need we say more?
At xTuple, we think Distributors deserve better.
xTuple is new and different: An affordable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, focused on customer service, that meets the needs of distributors of all sizes. xTuple's mission is to improve your profitability with enterprise-class business management software that gives growing companies control over operations and the tools to power that growth.
In addition to features distributors would expect from a full distribution software system, xTuple includes:
- Fully-integrated CRM for tracking Customers and Vendors
- Powerful Sales Order/Quote Entry and Purchasing
- Automatic price updates from Trade Service
- Interface to the Trade Service Non-Stock Catalog
- Inventory Management and Project Management tools
- Web Portal for business-to-business (B2B) sales and customer service
- Automated connections between your xTuple ERP and other software systems
- Documents emailing (Invoices, Statements, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Full electronic data interchange (EDI) capability
Learn more about xTuple Solutions for Distribution. Contact us to schedule an overview and demonstration of xTuple to take a closer look at our game-changer in Distribution Software. Contact Rick Murchake or Call: +1 757-461-3022, extension 139
xTuple, the global leader in commercial open source business management software for growing companies, provides enterprise-class technology products and services at an affordable cost, the lowest Total Cost of Ownership of any ERP system on the market.
Webinars, classroom training, distance learning, meetups and conferences