We were on the bottom end for the size of a company that can move to an ERP system. We were also at the top end in size of a company that can use QuickBooks. xTuple is focused on their clients’ needs. The website, community, and training classes are a big help.
Distributors: Welcome to xTuple
Meet xTuple: Changing the Way Distributors View ERP Software
Let's face it. Most business software vendors don't listen. Over-priced products, bad service, unstable management. Need we say more?
At xTuple, we think Distributors deserve better.
xTuple is new and different: An affordable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, focused on customer service, that meets the needs of distributors of all sizes. xTuple's mission is to improve your profitability with enterprise-class business management software that gives growing companies control over operations and the tools to power that growth.
In addition to features distributors would expect from a full distribution software system, xTuple includes:
- Fully-integrated CRM for tracking Customers and Vendors
- Powerful Sales Order/Quote Entry and Purchasing
- Automatic price updates from Trade Service
- Interface to the Trade Service Non-Stock Catalog
- Inventory Management and Project Management tools
- Web Portal for business-to-business (B2B) sales and customer service
- Automated connections between your xTuple ERP and other software systems
- Documents emailing (Invoices, Statements, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Full electronic data interchange (EDI) capability
Learn more about xTuple Solutions for Distribution. Contact us to schedule an overview and demonstration of xTuple to take a closer look at our game-changer in Distribution Software. Contact Rick Murchake or Call: +1 757-461-3022, extension 139
xTuple, the global leader in commercial open source business management software for growing companies, provides enterprise-class technology products and services at an affordable cost, the lowest Total Cost of Ownership of any ERP system on the market.
Join our mailing list
Webinars, classroom training, distance learning, meetups and conferences