We needed a solution that would allow us to forecast for materials, with a lead time of up to 16 weeks and help us take control of our manufacturing costs. xTuple has proven to be a valuable tool for all areas of the company.
Welcome, IMARK Members, to xTuple ERP for Distribution
ERP needs of IMARK Members
Welcome to xTuple — a modern system which runs on Windows, Mac, Linux/Unix and mobile devices—the very affordable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that meets the needs of IMARK Members of all sizes evaluating new business systems.
xTuple's mission as an IMARK Member Services Provider (MSP) is to bring the benefits of ERP to IMARK members and improve your profitability as we leverage the dynamic world of open source software. xTuple is enterprise-class business management software that gives growing companies control over operations and the tools to power that growth.
xTuple is priced so the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is less than what many IMARK members are currently paying for maintenance and support on their existing software. That's right — you could acquire an entirely new system for less than what you're paying right now.
In addition to features IMARK members would expect from a full distribution software system, xTuple includes:
- Fully-integrated CRM — Corporate Relationship Management (for tracking Customers and Vendors)
- Powerful Sales Order/Quote Entry and Purchasing
- Automatic price updates from Trade Service and interface to the Trade Service Non-Stock Catalog
- Inventory Control, Purchasing and Project Management tools
- xTupleCommerce Web Portal for business-to-business (B2B) sales and customer service
- xTuple Connect to automate connections between your xTuple ERP and other software systems
- Documents emailing (Invoices, Statements, Purchase Orders, etc.) and full electronic data interchange (EDI) capability
- Private forum for IMARK members to communicate best practices and develop IMARK-exclusive projects
Members may continue to use their existing hardware and/or move to another, less expensive, platform. For the commercial license, distributors may choose to pay an annual fee (Software as a Service/SaaS), purchase the perpetual license and choose to host xTuple themselves, or run it in the Cloud. In all cases, the software is owned by you, and you may terminate support or maintenance at any time.
Wouldn't you like to tell a software vendor what to do for a change? We listen at xTuple!
IMARK Members: Contact Rick Murchake at +1-757-461-3022 [extension 139] or email Rick to access the exclusive IMARK-only Forum and details on additional benefits for IMARK members only.
"If you would like an overview of how xTuple Distribution Software can help your business grow, please allow me to demonstrate."
Learn more about xTuple Solutions for Distribution.
Join our mailing list
Webinars, classroom training, distance learning, meetups and conferences