Join us at the Greater Toronto Area Business Showcase
Come meet xTuple's team of business technology experts. Learn about long-term strategies for you and your business with the next generation in Business Management Software. See hands-on demonstrations at the best event for Greater Toronto Area companies exploring enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions.
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport
3311 Caroga Drive, Mississauga, Ontario — Directions
Friday 19 September 2014
8:00 am - 8:45 am Breakfast and Networking
8:45 am - 11:00 am Introduction, Showcase and One-on-One Evaluations
Does this sound familiar?
Slow and inflexible software systems, inefficient and time-wasting, expensive due to exorbitant annual maintenance dollars. No real innovation as promised. Sound like any business software you know? Or use?
Do you need to sell (and service) more, on-the-go and online; eliminate inefficiencies and generate more profits; make better, faster business decisions?
Then take this opportunity to test-drive xTuple for real-time, mission-critical, company-wide collaboration; cost effective technology innovation; and accurate, in-compliance, on-time delivery of best-in-class performance.
365 Days to ROI
Customers who follow our time-tested and proven project management and implementation methodology tell us they realize their investment with improved business processes and supply chain operational benefits in as little as one year.
Tools you need to succeed
- Powerful built-in CRM for customer and vendor relationships, fully integrated in every Edition, including FREE PostBooks®
- Access anywhere, anytime (Desktop runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, Mobile)
- Affordable eCommerce (B2B, B2C, support) sales/service fully integrated with your website and your ERP
- Live integration with warehouse, sales counter or showroom
- Automated pricing updates and integrated external vendor catalog
- Business Intelligence tools to power-up Sales Analysis and provide insight for improved profitability
- Recommended for manufacturing in both discrete and batch process production; make to order, make to stock or mixed-mode; even contract manufacturing, job shops and engineer-to-order
- Freedom of choice with multiple hosting options, on-site or in the cloud, data moves seamlessly back & forth
xTuple's supply chain management software powers small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and Global 1000 companies alike, from U-Haul to startups and every company size in between. Worldwide since 2001, hundreds of xTuple customers — and tens of thousands of users of the FREE product version, PostBooks® — have made the decision to power their business with xTuple.
Don't you owe it to yourself to get your free evaluation?
First 20 registered attendees are entered into drawing for iPad Mini, pre-loaded with xTuple Mobile CRM.
Details: Your registration via this form and attendance at the GTA Business Showcase earns you eligibility to win an Apple iPad mini. Registration ends 15 September 2014, 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time (GMT-05:00-US & Canada). One entry per person. One winner will be chosen at random from the first 20 registered attendees and notified at the event on 19 September 2014. Must be present to win. For issues with registration, please contact xTuple Marketing.