What set xTuple apart was how solid the functionality was for the price. Most small to mid-sized companies cannot afford the more expensive ERP systems out there, but they do need a system. xTuple’s offering was clearly the best value.
Free Demo of xTuple ERP
Sample xTuple's features before you buy, for FREE
Our free hosted demo lets you sample the advanced features we offer in our top-tier commercial product, xTuple ERP Enterprise Edition. We set up an account for you and host the database on our server. You simply download the client software to access your account. Demo accounts expire after six weeks, but xTuple's free and open source (FOSS) software has no time limits or restrictions. You can use it as long as you like to run your business.
How to Request a DEMO
For new members
- Register for an account on this site.
- On the registration page, check Free Hosted Demo and fill out the extra required fields.
- Follow the instructions in the verification email to complete your account registration.
- When we approve your request, you will receive another email with instructions for accessing your online demo.
For current members
- Register here for a hosted demo.
- Fill out the form and click submit.
- When we approve your request, you will receive an email with instructions for accessing your online demo.
Accessing the DEMO
Once we approve your demo request, you'll need two things:
- xTuple ERP client software
Download the xTuple PostBooks Installer from SourceForge.net. The installer is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. We distribute the xTuple client binaries as part of the full installer package. You'll only need the xTuple client to access the Hosted Demo, so you may choose not to install the database and other components if you don't want them.
- Your hosted database on our servers.
The demo approval email contains the configuration information you need to access the demo.
Guide to the DEMO
Once you've connected to the server, we recommend you follow the online companion to the xTuple ERP demo. It will walk you through key business process flows for Inventory or Service businesses.
- If you have downloaded the client software and have the demo approval email, you may launch the client with your xTuple username and password now and follow the steps in the Demo Guide now to learn more about the software.
- Of course, you're welcome to peruse the xTuple Demo Guide without running the client software. For optimal viewing, we recommend maximizing your browser window - the tour contains lots of screenshots.
- Or ... if you prefer, you can just watch video demonstrations of xTuple ERP functionality.
Reminder: The hosted demo is a way to sample our commercially-licensed Enterprise Edition for a limited time. If you want our free open source software (with no time limits), please download the PostBooks Edition of xTuple ERP from our SourceForge.net repository.
For more information about our software editions, view a comparison.