All we had to do was purchase the software and several licenses and see how we liked it. We could do the implementation ourselves, at our pace. Overall, xTuple gave us alternatives that no other vendor could.
Feature Mob 2 | Crowd-sourcing xTuple PostBooks® Updates
Feature Mob 2 UPDATES: By Module, Feature, Incident Number
RELEASE NOTES – Now managed in xTuple's GitHub repository for your convenience.
April, 2014 – Stay tuned for updates in version 4.4 release. Release notes for xTuple 4.4.
February, 2014 – If you are a #FM2 supporter and have not yet received our "Thank you" gifts, please contact xTuple Marketing Team. And for all supporters at the $500 sponsor level and above who did not use their complimentary xTupleCon ticket in 2013, save-the-date for xTupleCon14: October 6-11, 2014. Read about xTuple 4.3 release which includes more of the enhancements requested and the new xTuple Distribution Edition.
December 4, 2013 – "Thank you" gifts are on their way to #FM2 supporters! Read more on xTuple 4.2 (Thor.2) release which includes some of the enhancements requested.
November 8, 2013 – "Thank you" gifts are on order! Contribution levels ranged from $100 to $10,000 (USD) and included "thank you" gifts such as xTuple Feature Mob exclusive t-shirt, xTuple Lands’ End polo shirt, admission to the 2013 or 2014 xTupleCon user conference, xTuple Connect package, Mobile Web & BI on-site install, Enhanced Commissions package, and the Feature Mob 2-exclusive 5-user perpetual license of xTuple Enterprise Edition. xTuple "X" Embroidered Logo Ball Caps went to the first 100 supporters.World’s #1 open source enterprise resource planning Software Company kicks-off second community development initiative – “Flash Mob” for new features. xTuple CEO Ned Lilly queried the open source user community recently, asking what features were missing for xTuple PostBooks® to be "perfect." Read more on xTuple's Feature Mob 2.
October 11, 2013 – Feature Mob 2 sells as inaugural xTupleCon, xTuple's global user conference. Read more on xTupleCon.
September 26, 2013 – New $3,000 level added: Your added perk includes installation of the full server infrastructure to support the new Mobile Web client and Pentaho BI tools (which normally sells for $6,000). And, happily for our $5,000 and $10,000 level sponsors, they receive the added reward, too. Read more on Feature Mob 2 updated offering.
August 23, 2013 – Feature Mob 2: Making PostBooks® Everything You Want it to Be. Read CEO Ned Lilly's blog post.
August 22, 2013 – Media Release: World’s #1 open source enterprise resource planning Software Company kicks-off second community development initiative – “Flash Mob” for new features. xTuple CEO Ned Lilly queried the open source user community recently, asking what features were missing for xTuple PostBooks® to be "perfect." Read more on xTuple's Feature Mob 2.
- Finance Charges 20104 >> 4.4
- Payroll export wizard and optional TimeTrex interface 20114
- Simplified use of credit card for Purchasing 20283
- Expanded VAT localization - forms for UK, EU, CA, AU 20135
- Ability to Reverse Bank Reconciliation 8891 >> 4.3
- Standard 1099 handling for US companies 11207
- Apply Credit Memos to checks/payments 7518 >> 4.2
- Reverse Behavior on Miscellaneous AP Credit Memo 18174
- Right-click on AR Workbench to open Customer 20281 >> 4.3
- Add "Open Customer Master" to right-click on A/R Workbench 16055 >> 4.3
- Right-click to see source Voucher on AP Workbench 16366 >> 4.3
- Add "Void" option to right-click on AP Workbench, Payables tab 17852 >> 4.3
- Improvements to AP Workbench 20279 >> 4.3
- External Interfaces
- Reporting / BI Dashboards
- Pentaho Community Edition integration 20131 >> 4.6
- PO search by customer Purchase Order 20143
- REGEX Wizard Power Search 20753
- Characteristics on Sales Orders/Invoices/Purchase Orders 19168 >> 4.2
- Search: Search email tabs 20136 >> 4.2
- Document Tab everywhere the Comment tab is 11304 >> 4.2
- Longer recent database list on login screen 16518 >> 4.3
- Add "Column" to "Copy to Clipboard" right-click on table view 17543
Subscribe to updates
Webinars, classroom training, distance learning, meetups and conferences