The latest version of xTuple demonstrates their commitment to taking feedback from customers and incorporating those ideas back into the product. For every reason we decided to purchase the xTuple solution, it continues to exceed our expectations.
John Rogelstad, VP of Product Development @xTuple, invites you to attend xTuple TechMeetups. Held at our headquarters in the “innovation corridor” of downtown Norfolk, Virginia, these periodic FREE events support our innovation and entrepreneurial culture in Hampton Roads, Virginia, and beyond.
We will bring you many topics - especially for our developer community - including leading edge, next generation software programming, especially focused on open source. Networking and refreshments provided. Check the Calendar. See below for TechMeetups Logistics and recaps of past events.
- Date: Fri, 05/03/2013 - 12:00 noon
- Request an invitation
- EVENT RECAP
- Date: Wed, 01/09/2013 - 6:30 pm
- Registration Link: https://drupalmeetup.eventbrite.com/
- EVENT RECAP
xTuple TechMeetup: HTML5 for the Mobile Web - Enyo, the best framework yet (click here for recap and video)
- Date: Tue, 09/11/12 - 6:00 pm-8:30 pm
- Topic: Have you heard about Enyo? As many of you know, we’ve been hard at work on our new Mobile Web client. For much of this year the plan has been to base the client on Blossom, a fork of SproutCore, that we sponsored to evolve that framework to a mobile-ready platform. We debuted our new client running on Blossom at the OSBC and FluentJS conferences in May. A funny thing happened on the way to fame and fortune at those conferences. We discovered a better framework called Enyo. Read more from John's blog post on Enyo.
- EVENT RECAP
Logistics for xTuple TechMeetups
- LOCATION: All events are held at xTuple HQ - 119 W. York Street-118 W. Bute Street, Norfolk, VA (USA) 23510
- TIME: All times are listed as Eastern Time (GMT-05:00-US & Canada)
- PARKING: Limited on-street, metered parking and close walking distance from these city garages
- 215 W. York Street (corner of Bute and Boush, entrances on York and Bute)
- 161 Freemason Street (corner of Boush and Freemason, entrance on Freemason)
- Wells Fargo Center (corner of E. Freemason and Bank, entrances on each)
- 201 Brambleton Avenue @Scope (corner of St. Paul's and Brambleton, entrance on St. Paul's)
- 500 City Hall Avenue @MacArthur Mall (entrances on Market and City Hall)
- FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact us
With a global community of tens of thousands of professional users, xTuple is the world's #1 open source ERP, the next generation open source business management software solutions ~ tailored to meet business needs with multi-platform support for Mac, Windows, Linux and mobile ~ will grow your world.®