All we had to do was purchase the software and several licenses and see how we liked it. We could do the implementation ourselves, at our pace. Overall, xTuple gave us alternatives that no other vendor could.
How to Evaluate ERP in the Cloud - Free Webinar
Webinar: How to Evaluate ERP in the Cloud
This free webinar will demonstrate how to evaluate whether the use of the xTuple Cloud service is the right option for your business.
Thursday, August 15, 2013
1:15 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time (GMT-05:00-US & Canada)
Click Here to Register
Why run any xTuple Edition in the Cloud?
- No headaches with maintaining a server
- Lightning quick performance
- Data is yours and leave at any time
- No minimum number of users
- Easy and inexpensive to get started
- NEW! Mobile Web access in addition to classic Desktop
xTuple offers more options than any other ERP software company in the market today – open source or proprietary:
- Hosting on-site or in the cloud, move seamlessly between the two
- Multiple payment options to meet your needs — upfront (perpetual) or month-to-month (annual) licensing
- Office-bound users can work with familiar Desktop
- Sales people can manage and enrich customer and prospect relationships from any modern tablet or smartphone – on-the-go, anytime, anywhere
- Runs natively on Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems
Already Using xTuple?
Moving your xTuple database to “the cloud” is the fastest, easiest way to use both the Mobile Web application and the full xTuple Desktop client — PostBooks, Standard, Manufacturing or Enterprise Edition. All on the same database, hosted securely in the xTuple Cloud.
Not Yet Tested xTuple?
The new 30-day, no-risk (no credit card required) Free Trial allows you to easily sample all premium features – the commercially-licensed xTuple ERP Enterprise Edition hosted in the xTuple Cloud – for FREE. It's as easy as 1 - 2 - 3 !
- Step One: Register for Free Trial at www.xTuple.com/free-trial
- Step Two: Evaluate with Demo, using a sample database to explore examples of business processes and test before entering your real data
- Step Three: Work with QuickStart, using an empty starter database to setup your own fully functional ERP system
And if – at the end of your evaluation – you decide a hosted solution is not best for you, our free and open source software (FOSS) xTuple PostBooks is still available. Use it with no commercial license or hosting fees; no time limits or restrictions.