All we had to do was purchase the software and several licenses and see how we liked it. We could do the implementation ourselves, at our pace. Overall, xTuple gave us alternatives that no other vendor could.
Welcome, National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED) members, to xTuple ERP
ERP needs of Electrical Distributors
xTuple — a modern system which runs on Windows, Mac, Linux/Unix and mobile devices — is a very affordable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution that meets the needs of NAED Members evaluating new business systems.
xTuple is a proud member of the NAED Allied Partner program. Our mission is to bring the benefits of ERP to NAED members and improve your profitability as we leverage the dynamic world of open source software. xTuple is enterprise-class business management software that gives growing companies control over operations and the tools to power that growth.
xTuple is priced so the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is less than what many NAED members are currently paying for maintenance and support on their existing software. That's right — you could acquire an entirely new system for less than what you're paying right now.
In addition to features NAED members would expect from a full distribution and/or manufacturing software system, xTuple includes:
- Fully-integrated CRM — Corporate Relationship Management (for tracking Customers and Vendors)
- Powerful Sales Order/Quote Entry and Purchasing
- Automatic price updates and access to Industry Catalogs from IDEA, Trade Service
- Inventory Control, Purchasing and Project Management tools
- xTupleCommerce Web Portal for business-to-business (B2B) sales and customer service
- xTuple Connect to automate connections between your xTuple ERP and other software systems
- Documents emailing (Invoices, Statements, Purchase Orders, etc.) and full electronic data interchange (EDI) capability
- Private forum for NAED members to communicate best practices and develop NAED-exclusive projects
Members may continue to use their existing hardware and/or move to another, less expensive, platform. For the commercial license, distributors may choose to pay an annual fee (Software as a Service/SaaS), purchase the perpetual license and choose to host xTuple themselves, or run it in the Cloud. In all cases, the software is owned by you, and you may terminate support or maintenance at any time.
Wouldn't you like to tell a software vendor what to do for a change? We listen at xTuple!
NAED Members: Contact Account Executive Stacey Pandeloglou at +1-757-491-4978 or email Stacey to access the exclusive NAED-only Forum and details on additional benefits for NAED members only.
"Please let us know if you would like an overview and demonstration of xTuple to take a closer look at our game-changer in Distribution Software." –Stacey Pandeloglou
Learn more about xTuple Solutions for Distribution.
Learn more about xTuple Solutions for Manufacturers.